The Here & The Now

You are held by an unknown loving aether 

You are the treasure 

Light like a feather

Trust all is here as needed 

Love essence is deep seated 

In the Here and the Now


Dear EveryBeauty, 


I have gone through a ton of transformations since the last time I have blogged here. Moved house from where I was living, let go of many old beliefs that were holding me back and people that no longer served me for my best and highest good. It's honestly hard to describe exactly how I've evolved or transformed but all I know is that I feel true peace in my essence. I feel held and loved and cared for and extremely blessed! With everything that I have been through, throughout the entire months I've been gone, I hold a lot more compassion and acceptance for myself and for humanity. I do trust that everything happens for a reason and that every one's presence is essential and needed now more than ever. You are a unique blueprint that only you can hold, nobody else. Mother Gaia needs your energy blueprint. 

Talking, soul to soul, to you, I love you! I truly love what you have to offer, give, it is unique and needed. I'm loving where I am at the moment, even though it's "temporary". Living in a mobile trailer and during the winter time going to be moving back into my parents space. Thankful I have the space/opportunity and option to be here and grow. Let me tell ya, when you live with your parents, triggers come up in your face you (ego self) just don't want to face and handle but you (higher self) loves and wants to evolve/grow. Accepting and loving the here and now is one of the biggest things I've learned. Knowing HERE and now is pure divine. Here and now is all there is. Future is now, past is now, but all this "past/future" is a construct of the ego. Anywho, here and now is beautiful and I truly accept all the blessings that I experience on the daily. 

I implore you to explore the here and now, how does your body feel? As your physical body is always in the here and now. I've been really enjoying diving deeper into my physical body. My physical body has truly transformed since diving deeper into my incredible body (Jacinta). Jacinta is the name I call my physical vehicle. I am in a relationship with her, listening to her, we are one. I am a soul/spirit "separate" from here but she is my home. Jacinta is my home. Being a yoga teacher really is a divine gift in seeing the divinity of the body and it's intelligence. Giving space of compassion and unconditional love to my body is truly transformational and miracles do arise, I've witnessed. 

So wrap up this post, I want to say thank you and I love you. I forgive you and truly accept who you are. You are miraculous, powerful, sovereign, beautiful and needed now. You are essential! 

Much Luv, 

Jasmine xo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Word of the Month

Ineffable 

Adj

: Indescribable, something which cannot be contained within language


"The fact is that the more you trust in your intuition, the more
integrated your life becomes." ~ Richard Rudd

Comments

Popular Posts