Connect with Body!

Thank you body for hosting my soul
Thank you body for being so whole
Thank you body for being so forgiving
Thank you body for such a fitting
I love you now and forever I will
Tune into you whenever I will

Dear EveryBeauty,

Tuning in to you, inner self is literally the most important thing you can do to help yourself. What I have found for myself is turning inwards can be the most powerful thing. Because I can tell you, what you should do, what you shouldn't do, what doesn't look right, what would feel right... But at the end of the day, I have my body that I live in and you have your body that you live in.

And one of the biggest thing for me with diagnosing myself with BED (Binge Eating Disorder), is that (going through this inward journey, during that time I was eating, I witnessed that) I WAS NOT connecting with my body. I did not consent with my body, I wasn't listening to what my body needed. I was eating for my brain/mind. For the week and a bit (after coming out of discovering my true divine self) I could FEEEELL my body! Every atom, every molecule. One of the coolest and most sexual, sensual sensations I could ever feel. I felt I was in tune, in the flow of what my body needed and felt. I felt "THIS is how I need to feel"! "This is how I need to feel to realign my eating habits" Because this dis-order is dissonance with my body (the very vehicle that does all the work).

For 2 days now, I have been beating myself up for losing myself again. Losing myself in my mind eating. I had this disillusioned belief that if I felt myself (so in tune with my body) I will feel it forever without any interruptions. Well... Universe sent in some road blocks to tell me otherwise. So I'm now seeing the balance of life and recognizing that I am strong enough to love down all the road blocks and get back into my true Divine nature which is LOVE! Love everything and allow. With healthy self-love boundaries of course. 😉

So today, I will sit with the uncomfortableness of feeling numb in my body and doing some deep breathing (asking my soul/heart and body) plus some awesome at-home yoga (to get the energy flowing!)

I urge you to take a few minutes today or tomorrow to connect with your incredible body. Listen to what it says and feel what it feels. It's very important and vital in staying grounded in beautiful Mother Gaia. As we are made up of Mother Gaia!

Keep listening to you inner wisdom that is you! 💚💚

Love you,
Ahn xxoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Intelligence is present everywhere in our bodies... our own inner intelligence is far superior to any
we can try to substitute from the outside." ~ Deepak Chopra 

Word of the Day
Adjective
Agog
: very eager or curious to hear or see something



Comments

Popular Posts