Realm of All Possibilities

Liquid gold seeps from my eyes

Realizing the magnitude of the many skies 

The beauty in all that resides 

For this is the beginning and the end

Atom air is the friend 


Dear EveryBeauty,

If you are reading this right now, you are incredible! Your soul choose and is still choosing to live in a time of great and utter, profound change (in and on all levels). 

In a realm of all possibilities, anything is possible! One of the biggest things for me that I've realized is that this whole "aging" and getting "old" and sore, pain, etc.... IS OLD! It's made to keep you in fear and in a lack mentality midfield. I choose in the realm of all possibilities to live till I am 111 years old and I'll be very active, healthy, joints flexible and mind as sharp as a razor! Heart bright as ever too! Before ancient texts, I truly believe human beings lived till 600+... Why not? It's only a mind construct you subscribe to. Before Gaia was overtaken by pretty greedy spirits to manipulate on a global/multi-dimentional stage, there was no "school, jobs, pain, lack mentality" there was an abundance of EVERYTHING you can EVER imagine AND MORE! With the foundation of limitlessness and deep love/compassion. 

I am super excited to start a new stage in my life coming this June 2021! I really can't believe this blog has been going on for 4 years start. Literally the longest thing I've ever kept in my life besides my body. 😜

I see new horizons, new thought patterns and new friends/situations coming into my life FOR THE BETTER. I don't only see it, I feel them in my auric field. Being cleansed, rejuvenated and subscribing to a brand new way of living and existing. It is the start of a new era in my life novel! 

Started to pick up the guitar again and write my own songs! Writing more poetry through music and making my guitar my friend! Finally! My future looks too goddamn bright! Connecting wayy more with my spiritual self and creative self. I'm going to teach yoga classes and have sound healing sessions in the future which I can travel with! I'm super stoked about the future I'm creating in my life! 

With this whole global situation, there are many ways you can take this opportunity. And all ways are literally DIVINE! I just have a small suggestion, to follow your heart and listen to your higher mind that has your best (the divine best) interests at heart. As the monkey mind is very smart but not as smart as it can chase it's on tail into confused town. Now is a great time to change and go towards your dreams (unfiltered)! 

Your guardian angels, spirit guides, etc are with you always and are cheering you on during your fantastic job here on Planet Earth! You got this! You are not alone, you always have someone (in the physical or not) by your side always! 💓

That's all Lovlies!

Much Love, 

Jasmine xoxo


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Word of the Month
Shoshin 
Noun
; the practice of seeing life with wonder


Comments

Popular Posts