Creativity Sets Me Free

Going against this gentle stream 
Fighting the steps to my very dream
Switching my perspective
Being defensive 
Seeing the beauty in this directive
I now see the flaw in my obsession 
This is my confession 

Dear EveryBeauty,

For sooooo long I've been obsessed with weight loss. Going on Instagram and YouTube seeing all the inspirational people who lost weight through certain programs, diets and "lifestyle changes". And I realized for myself posting EVERY DAY what I eat is extremely uncomfortable and very, very, very personal. I felt I couldn't "hide" in a sense. I've always been back and forth, up and down when it came to what is right or wrong for me, looking outside of what other people did to "lose weight".

Going through all the ups and downs and all-arounds pertaining to weight-loss a crazy thing happened that (I believe) has never happened before. My body is fighting back! Whenever I try or unconsciously stuff my body with unnecessary food, I either vomit or chuck a chunk of vomit out. (Yeah I know not very pretty) I'm now feeling and sensing that my body has had enough of my abuse to her. It's screaming and yelling at me that whenever I binge eat or overeat she will make me sick for HOURS or vomit it out! And she is speaking to my every day now, honest-to-goodness. No lie, I'm figuring out my body's name... :)

At the same time, during the changes of my body fighting back, my creativity spiked HIGH!

During this whole pandemic, it has forced me to look at my life and where I desire to go.

Do I want to work at a job to "gain experience" and have a steady paycheque under someone else at a job that is mediocure OR do I want to go through the highs and lows, blood/sweat/tears of the unexpected journey in building a career around something that sings to my soul (being an entrepreneur)? 

And talking with close people in my life that have my best interests at heart, they helped me to realize and face that I'm destined to be an entrepreneur!! In these questionable times on earth, right now is the best time to go for your dreams, follow your passion and FACE THE UNKNOWN/FEARS!

I am scared shitless to BE an entrepreneur! But I know if I had to choose I'd always choose the path of entrepreneurship. :)

So once I faced that realization, I had ideas of starting my own Etsy shop like my sister (who sells incredible, beautiful homemade jewellery for all women/men around the world). And that is what makes her happy, and that is her career path that fills her heart/soul. If you're interested here's her link to her shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SHOPEVREN ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

My thoughts were around selling candles on Etsy (because I personally love candles) but once I thought about that and looked into it I thought a HARD NO.

Long story short, I'm Vlogging on Youtube and finding my footing and filling my creativity through editing/filming my life and sharing my positive authentic heart. ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’š

I am blessed to not HAVE TO have a job, so I'm now in a position to BE CREATIVE and just embody my career.

So with this creativity stream/outlet the NEED TO FOCUS on weight loss will (and has been for a week) literally diminish into the background. I'm believing now that once I start to focus on the productivity and giving of my creativity to the world, my focus and need for weight loss will just happen naturally without "forced focus on the lack of".

Here is my link to my COMPLETE BEGINNER FIRST VLOG!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9tnmU5Xez8 ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜ต

I am a beginner so I ain't no expert yet :P But overtime once I'm consistent, gain more experience and finding out what suits my viewers and me, I'll be better! :P

So yeah!! Creativity has been the golden nugget that has been the missing link in my life so I'm thankful!!

That's all for now Lovelies! ๐Ÿ’›

Take care,
Ahn xoxoxoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Creativity is intelligence having fun." Albert Einstein 

Word of the Day
Querencia
Noun 
A place where one feels safe, a place from which one's strength of character is drawn; a place where one feels at home. 

Comments

Popular Posts