Born 2♭ouTsiDe tHe BoX

Why try to fit into a square?
When you could easily fit into a diamond
Why compare yourself to another?
When you are a powerhouse unlike no other 
It can be viewed as a stead hard curse
Being dealt a card so diverse 
But in retrospect it is a total blessing
Let go and go with the flow to what is destined 

Dear EveryBeauty,

I DO NOT FIT INTO A BOX!! 😜😜

I've wanted to research and find out what profession or career I fit in to. And to be completely honest, I don't fit into any "labeled" category. {Except maybe professional singer tehehe}

I've come to realize that I've been fighting the current of what I already have RIGHT in front of me. I am blessed (at cursed at times) to know I do not need to work. *What the world is currently in, in a way... I've been in for all my life* Meaning that I can literally do whatever sparks my fancy but that can be difficult and confusing and frightening. Knowing that I probably will not fit in or follow anybody's footsteps. And I probably have said this a multitude of times, I just don't fit into the regular crowd. I have all these "desires" but when it boils down to it, I just desire to be my bright, authentic self and change the world JUST by being myself. I do have my ups and downs (cause I am a human) but I always come back to, "I was born on this earth for a purpose, for a reason!" God/Source (or Higher Power) did not make a mistake birthing me onto Mother Gaia.

My beloved, amazing, brilliant, beautiful sister of mine triggered a switch in me saying that, "I'm privileged to NOT HAVE TO get a job. It's a curse and a blessing." She legit opened my eyes to see that I'm in a special situation where I can legit follow my dreams without hitch and I AM  the only one that is in my way (literally!) Not kidding!

And I feel with this whole pandemic, feeling more lonely I've been looking at the negative side of things (which is totally okay if I or you choose to) but there is also a fantastic side to this. It double-downs, puts an emphasis on Source's/God's (or Higher Power's) words "DO WHAT YOU ARE MEANT TO DO/FOLLOW YOUR PASSIONS/KNOW YOUR WORTH..."

I KNOW I am meant to be comfortable in my own skin, comfortable and confident in who I am, comfortable with the uncomfortable and do what I love (what makes my heart sing), which will help change lives!! And that can be ANYTHING! 

I've come to the a-ha moment that how I will change the world/lives cannot be defined into a label, into category, into a particular career.... It is just me being me! 😍 Sharing my positivity and authenticity!

It is extremely uncomfortable to not label or put my career into an already existing category or box. But I know that is temporary (as nature is) and that this is meant to be and all I need to do is trust myself and trust that the Universe/God will take care of the non-physically attained steps for me. As it is a team work!! πŸ˜‰

So during this unpredictable times, just know that this is temporary and to make the most of this time and relax into this uncomfortableness. {I know easier said, than done} We all feel it! We all can relate! We all know everybody else is feeling it! πŸ˜ We are all missing hugs, right? πŸ˜‰

U R Here for a grand purpose! Why else would you be here during this historic memory?! 😊 Just imagine... all the people living for today youuuu, you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.... πŸ˜‚ Okay, back to what I was thinking.... Just imagine 5 years from now, this is over {if not WTF} and this made you a stronger yet softer in ways you didn't know where/was (gosh English...) strength. Vulnerability is strength, knowing your worth is strength, to name a few! ;)

I do not know where I'm going with this.... :P All I know for myself is that during this uncertain time, it has hit a strong chord in my lifeline and has set me on a trajectory that I wouldn't have seen without this pandemic. Blessing in disguise!

I'm born to be OUTSIDE THE BOX! {even though that makes me shit my pants} πŸ˜…

That's all for now Luvlies!

Take care,
Ahn xoxoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment.
You can make your life what you want it to be." ~ Napoleon Hill 

Word of the Night
Ikigai 
(Japanese word)
Noun
: a reason for being; the thing that gets you up in the morning




Comments

Popular Posts