Grateful for Me

At a time where the view is lost 
Looking outside to see who's the boss
When your emotions are at a high 
Typical norm is bye 
And it's not even summer July 
This is the time to look inside
Know your worth by and by 
Because all you're left with
Is your unique universal essence

Dear EveryBeauty,

Not so long ago this pandemic Covid-19 broke out and freaked everybody out! Leaving people scared, worried and anxious on what to do next. Their typical normal is swayed and they have to social distance, stay inside (at home) and be extra diligent with their hygiene. Many people have been laid off and some have had to keep going in their high-pressured job (emergency paramedics, doctors, grocery store clerks, etc). Schools have shut down which IS a biggy. I honestly never felt the affect until a couple days ago. When I realized that my job searching plans have completely come to a halt. The gyms and hot yoga studios shut down. No real place to go (outside) besides going for a walk and getting my prescription filled (which happens like every 3 months).

So when that realization hit me, I started to feel lonely. Thinking that everybody has their family to hang out with and interact with. I live all by myself without animals or even a golfish to talk to. Enhancing the feeling of loneliness.... thoughts of "I have no girlfriends" "I have no boyfriend" "Will I ever...." "I feel so alone".... But then another realization hit me...

I am enough
My own company is enough
My own love to myself is enough
I already have all my answers
Self-Care + Self-Love = A Mandate NOW
I can start to create habits for my health forever
I can finally start to be my best friend
I have a universe inside of me
I am connected to my angels
I Am RIGHT NOW Enough

With this new thought process I feel capable to be comfortable/satisfied with that I already have right now. Count my blessings and focus on what I do have. I have soo much!
This whole realization has helped me switch my thinking on my own life situation. Believing that having a boyfriend would just solve my problems or having a family (husband with kids) would save my loneliness but in reality that is far from the truth. This is helping me look inside (to the real core and solution) to my loneliness and KNOW that I am not "alone" but actually "ALLONE"!

So if any of you are feeling lonely, bored or scared, just know that you are loved, you are in your best company and you are needed here now more than ever! This Covid-19 is a hidden blessing to take the time to slow down and sink into the whole you that is your golden/bright light essence! 😊😍

That's all for now lovelies....

Take care,
Ahn xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the
relationship with yourself." ~ Steve Marble

Word of the Night
Ataraxis 
Noun 
: the state of blissful and serene calmness 

Vibein' with this soooooo much






  

Comments

Popular Posts