Blessed Roadblocks

Words pour through me like a passionate river
The rhythm starts small but grows gracefully bigger
A message is needed to present and deliver
All is there to show all forever 

Dear EveryBeauty,

I now see the blessing in having no selection/genre of books I desire to read. For a person like me, not being able to find a book to read is pretty extreme. I love reading books and retaining new words and new descriptive destinations. But after a few years of reading books from the same genre, you get a pretty good idea on where the book is heading and what the ending looks like. I realize that I haven't read a new book in over a year. I haven't read a new book in over a year!!! So now after focusing for a few days, of complaining that I have no books to read, I had this pull last night (while watching Amazing Interiors on Netflix) at 7pm sharp, to pull up my novel. The novel that is the first book of a trilogy. The novel that I've been working on for years. And my friends, let me tell ya... I was captured! I was in the book, with the characters, smelling the aroma, feeling the textures, I was IN THE BOOK. I could not look away for the duration of one hour, reading my book and then when it was at the end, I had to add more.... literally my corn on the cob was laying there patiently to be put in the garbage. So I know see the sign from my buddy ol' pal Archangel Gabriel guiding me to this. I NEED TO WRITE! Create my own capturing book. It's soo much fun! I've written nine-thousand words so far and it's just the beginning...! 😀

There are more twists and turns in my book that really excite me to continue writing. It's nothing that I've ever read in books like: The Hunger Games, Divergent, Between Shades of Grey, The Selection... to name a few. I love each and every one of those books but I need NEW material. Therefore, thankfully, in the meantime I found a book, which I have never read before, by Danielle Steel to keep my encephalon (brain) cells awake with new material. One of my lovely aunt's suggested it and I'm excited to start.

Any-who, my ankle is healing slowly but surely and enjoying the need now to walk in balance. Now that both my ankles have been compromised, it's for my best interest to walk in balance on both feet. Not favour one, over the other. Quite the challenge but blessed with the lesson.

I honestly don't know what to say next here... I want to know what else I can say to help you guys out. I always try to end on a note that helps you, enriches your life. Leaves you with a taste of crumpets and tea in your mouth. 😋

I guess one of the biggest things that I've witnessed with this whole "not finding a book to read" escapade is angels are always there showing us signs on what the solution is. It can be staring us right in our face and we just choose to ignore it out of disbelief. Because honestly I didn't believe how awesome my writing is... Reading best sellers, and YA authors, I have a pretty great sense in the structure of writing a book. So maybe, what things/traits are you pu-pooing down that you haven't picked up yet and tried? You also maybe an awesome writer yourself and you just haven't tapped into it! I have no clue if this is helping but I just want to put in my two cents.

I love all you who, sit down and read my blog posts. I deeply appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!

Shine your authentic self, daily Lovelies! 💚💙💛
You matter!

Love you,
Ahn xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."
~ Dr. Seuss 

Word of the Day
Weald 
Noun
1) a heavily wooded area: forest
2) a wild or uncultivated usually upland region 

Comments

Popular Posts