What Lights You Up?!

In a time full of pain and intense change 
Is a time of delightful inner rearrange 
To look within and love what is
Strong, loving and everything in-between 

Dear EveryBeauty,

Powerful Supermoon Partial Solar Eclipse New Moon in Cancer today!
I don't know about you but I've been feeling anxious, depressed and irritated these past couple of weeks. The funny thing is, is that I have nothing to be anxious, depressed or irritated about. So I did some digging on YouTube to look up other empaths to see what's up with the energies  this month and thankfully I'm not alone and all these feelings I've been feeling,  they've been feeling it too. ๐Ÿ˜† We're all feeling it! So what I feel strongly FOR ME at lease, what an extend to you is focusing on WHAT LIGHTS YOU UP? & SELF-CARE & SELF-LOVE/SELF-COMPASSION. Plus knowing that we all have angels with us ALWAYS and we can call upon them whenever we need.

So at such a powerful (very intense) time, focusing on what lights us up, self-care/self-compassion and knowing we can call on angelic help, will help disperse the energy that's going around.

What Lights Me Up?
⤕ Singing
⤕ Belly Dancing
⤕ Songwriting
⤗ Writing

In saying so, recently, I've been super clear on what I desire! I desire to be an ECE Assistant and on the side Belly Dance (create new dances, maybe teach), sing/song-write and write short stories (and novels ๐Ÿ˜‰)!! I've created the beginning of a pretty interesting short story about a whole world where babies are born with manuals and my main character (Daisy) delivers a baby without one. So it's quite cool.

Wanted to post my new song today but my guitar NEEDS new string so it's at the shop right now being restrung, so it'll have to be a different time.

Stay strong my fellow awesome humans! You are here for a reason, no matter what you think. What lights you up? What is your go-to self-care thing? Take a moment in time of chaos sometime today and just breathe in compassion. (OOoo just found something - Compass(ion) Compassion is your Compass!! :D :D ) You are doing incredible ! All you  need is within you now.

That's all for now Lovelies! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Stay true to you ๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ˜˜

Love you so much,
Ahn xoxoxox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites
you."  ~ Oprah Winfrey 

Word of the Day
Asseverate
Verb
: to affirm or declare positively or earnestly 


Comments

Popular Posts