Life Shakes

Stop, wait, look, listen
Stand back and revel in this minute
For now is all that there is
Diminish all the caged limits

Dear EveryBeauty,

Joyous Full Moon in Aquarius 4◦ 44' Total Lunar Eclipse!! ♒ Longest Total Lunar Eclipse of the Century😱😏!!

Fascinating little event happened to me on July 20th, I sprained my RIGHT ankle. Having history of hairline fracturing my LEFT ankle, pretty thankful I sprained my right. Not happy that it happened, but happy that the healing time is MUCH less. Quite interesting because Aquarius is associated with ankles. So in the event that I'm healing now from my sprain, I've been binge eating and not particularly loving my body. This is me being brutally honest with myself here. My first course of binge (out of 2 courses) was Millet Rice Cereal and Silk Almond Milk, then my second course of binge was on Rice Cakes/ Almond Butter & Bananas. Now that I got that out of the way, I can now start to get back on track. Had a pity party for a week, now it's time to MOVE ON!

I did a great full moon ceremony (which I copied from True Shining Self: https://trueshiningself.com/full-moon-ritual-letting-go/), letting go of all the SHIT I've been hanging on to. And you know when they say, how fast the paper burns is how fast you're willing to let go.... well the burning rate of my two papers were FAST. Had to leave the burning papers outside because of all the smoke! It was one of my favourite home ceremonies I've ever done for myself!

Feeling for myself to shut out the outside world and look within is what I need to do to stay sane. To stay centred and not get lost in the chaos, these powerful times. To communicate with my spiritual team, my angels, my spirit guides. Because for soo long I've been feeling alone, I believe it's because I've been ignoring my massive support team on the other side. Ignoring my spiritual side of mediating and communicating behind the veil.

Lately, I was getting into a mindset of how I need to get into the rat race of working full-time and doing what everybody else does (because that is what I always see, and wanting to belong and be a part of it all). And I feel in my bones of bones, that my sprain (from the angels) was a sign of "No, stay the course of being yourself and not trying to copy anybody else, you're doing great!". Sooo.... I am now listening to my angels and settling back into how amazing and beautiful my life truly is. Not trying to copy anybody or being someone I THINK I SHOULD be. Settle in and trust the process. Not try and CONTROL but set the intention and LET GO with believing it is all being taken cared of.

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

I've set up a little game for myself (got the idea from where I'm working πŸ˜‰ ) to keep me off the computer all morning and afternoon.

I write out all the activities I love to do (which doesn't include the computer) on thick popsicle sticks. I've written out about 20-30 activities (still adding more). Being creative and colouring/drawing on the sticks with the activities on them. Store them in a cup so they're upright (coloured part is whatcha looking at so when you pick one, the activity is a surprise). So every morning when I wake up and do my morning routine, I pick out 5-6 activities to do that morning and afternoon. 

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

Any-who, the collective consciousness is drastically changing up into higher realms. So the big energy shifts, shakes and changes will intensify. So my advice for me and for you is to stay grounded (love yourself and body) and know that we are always taken care of and that we are here for a grand reason! Never underestimate the power that lies within who we are. We are magnificent! We have angels that are ready and willing to help always! πŸ˜ŒπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’š

Keep shining your authentic light!

Take care,
Ahn xoxox

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." ~ Albert Einstein

Word of the Day
Behemoth 
Noun
1 : often capitalized, religion : a mighty animal described in Job 40:15–24 as an example of the power of God
2 : something of monstrous size, power, or appearance

Comments

Popular Posts