Post-Strawberry Full Moon

What a game that I must play
Like a puzzle that I need to arrange
Like branches on a tree I do seem to sway
But sometimes I fall down and break
And all is okay

Dear EveryBeauty,

This past Strawberry Full Moon really got me! On the full moon, I was feeling very overwhelmed/stressed/worried and just goddamn anxious! Just the thought of going outside (with the car horns, people talking, gasoline smell, etc) made me break down and cry. My senses were extremely heightened and I didn't know how to diffuse it all. I desperately wanted a chickpea salad at a cafe that day but I couldn't go with how overwhelmed and sensitive I was. I've never felt such overwhelm-ness in my life. If I did, I probably was a child and I just can't remember it. But yeah, I couldn't reply to any texts, emails... I was just maxed out! Thankfully I got a wonderful epson salts bath and went to bed early, so that was very nice.

Even last night was difficult, got up at 3am and headed to the gym to run off some extra energy I've been feeling pent up inside. Right now, I'm diffusing some amazing Young Living oils (Purification, Orange and Valor) to spread some goodness around my house.

Life Update: I GOT A TATTOO!! Since my tattoo (on my birthday), life has been extra hard for me for some reason. I don't know what it is, it's probably because I've been stressing and worrying over destroying my awesome tattoo into a blurry mess. So I haven't worked out for like 3 weeks!! EKK! Yeah, that's why I walked up a huge hill to workout at a gym. 😜 Thankfully, I worked out hard at the gym and my tattoo is AOKAY. 😊 So no more stressing over it anymore, I can let that go. PLUS, I got a summer job!! Working with amazing little ones, as I luv 'em! PLUS, getting driving lessons this summer too! So a lot of goodness is happening my way this summer! 💜

*Oh right.... I was hospitalized early this month so that put a dent in my working out routine plus food. So getting over that was/is a doozy.

All in all, today (June 29,2018): Feeling refreshed, organized, peaceful and supported! Going through all that sh*t is all part of playing human, living on Mother Gaia, and I just need to take it was a grain of salt. *Himalayan salt that is 😉

One of the biggest things that I've learned through this Strawberry Full Moon is that my self-care practice is essential (Yoga, Meditation, Full Moon/New Moon home ceremonies, self-love, epson salts baths, gratitude, positive self-talk, etc) to keeping me in alignment with my soul and heart. Because I have to admit, after my tattoo (as awesome as it is), it gave me a lot of anxiety and worry. Being a person that can easily make a mountain out of a molehill, I saw my pattern (well someone helped me see it), and it quite literally shocked me. I got stuck in my head and lost my heart. New to the whole "I have a tattoo" gang, I got... pardon my french... anal! So just another beautiful reminder to trust the process and know everything is taken care of. Worrying doesn't do anybody any good. So LET IT GO!! :D

We all are magnificent creatures and we all have unique needed voices and paths. 💙💚💗

Take good care of your heart and soul and when you notice your head voice yapping like a narcotic chimpanzee.... bring it back down into your heart and know you are unconditional love! You know! Trust yourself.... you are incredible! You are always supported! 💖

Keep shinning your light!

Love you,
Ahn xoxoxo

p.s. Still working on my baby of a song and planning on posting it next week on my Youtube channel! Won't be perfect but it'll still be beautiful.... Luv ya 💓

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Self-care is how you take your power back" ~ Lalah Delia

Word of the Day
Jabberwocky 
Noun
: meaningless speech or writing


Comments

Popular Posts