~ Happy New Moon in Gemini ~ 2018

Stars in my throat let me speak
Let it be greek or tongue and cheek 
My voice shines like the galaxies
I open my heart, oh yeah harmonies 

Dear EveryBeauty,

So today marks my (over) 1 year anniversary blogging here! New Moon in Gemini ~ Yaah! In the 12 (or so) months I've been here I've posted 32 posts! I'm soo thankful that I stuck to it and continued!

In the one year I've been on here A LOT has gone on. I honestly have to look back on my posts (which I haven't yet) to see the differences. But I really feel that I've changed and feel a lot more in my physical body and more shinning my authentic self! πŸ˜†

This morning I picked out two oracle cards to focus on today.
From "Eternal Crystals" Oracle Cards by Jade-Sky:
Moonstone - Moon Cycles - Crown Chakra
Peridot - Teach - Heart Chakra

And!! I read a beautiful page from MY FAV book "Light is the New Black" by Rebecca Campbell about being a clear channel. Reading the tidbit, she explained that many people don't express what they see or feel because the people think that it's already been said so why even share? And she explained that you hold a unique vibration and if it's coming from you, it'll be shared in a different way (either way). Or if it's the same, share still, because your message (whether it's repetitive or not) might be a sign for someone else that triggers them to look within, or love themselves, or feel the love around them, etc. We all have a voice and we need-not be scared to share and express anymore! It is 2018 and times have changed from the times in 1918!

A lot of the signs today (oracles cards, beautiful page), have said to TEACH/LEAD and to be honest, I'm a bit frightened. I don't know how to lead. But I DO KNOW that I'm meant to lead. I know it's within me, I know I'm bred to lead. And, I know staying and speaking from my authentic heart chakra I can help someone help themselves. See the beauty in their life, in themselves.

I'm just soo happy I stuck to this blog because I know somehow, some way, some day that my blog will lighten someone's day or move someone.

I started this blog for many reasons;
1) To share my life experiences
2) To share what I know from my experiences
3) To express myself and have a voice
4) To become a better writer to one day be a published author
5) To have a safe place to shine

Going through my Ayahuasca experience this past month, I've discovered soo much love! Love is literally living within us. There is no need to look outside, the love is within us no matter the circumstance. And that, this physical body isn't us.... which reminds me of an India Arie song "I Am Not My Hair" (check it out real truth-song)..... we are the souls that lives in this physical body. The body is just a host for us to live here on Gorgeous Mother Gaia! Once I GOT IT, finally comprehended that I am (me), and not my body, I'm a soul/spirit that is soooo big (ever expanding and contracting), my heart chakra just BOOMED! I now, talk to my physical body and I'm waiting to call her a name. Haven't gotten one yet, but meditating on it. So yeah, Love your soul, Love your Body, Love you! You're BLEEPING amazing! We are BLEEDING amazing!

OOooooo! Another thing, throat chakra speaking your truth and speaking from your heart and not your head has been a biggie for me. Every one has a voice and every one has a valuable one, now is the time to shine and let the throat free! πŸ’£πŸ’₯πŸ‘„

>Yeah<
>Ladies<
>Gents<
>Lovies<

>Shine Bright<

Reminds me, I got a new song brewing... gonna share soon! Super stoked to share my new baby πŸ’™πŸ’™

Listen and feel your incredible soul/heart! It's magic πŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ

Love you,
Ahn xxoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." ~ William Wordsworth

Word of the Day
Lamprophony 
Noun
1.) Loudness and clarity of voice.

Comments

Popular Posts