Happily Hippy Heart

At the core of all life is love
All around, down side and so above 
Step into your power of your authentic self
You are needed no matter anything 
You are safe within
Keep being true
I love you 

Dear EveryBeauty,

I just came back from the best trip of my life!! I trip to myself! 😜😍😂 I discovered the power of Nature and that nature is within me and that I'm soo thankful I'm a female because Women are DIVINE PURE POWER!!

For soo long I've been in a severe state of self-doubt and not believing in myself and why I'm here. Through this amazing trip, I discovered that I am always taken care of and that I am essential. All I have to do is be me, which is pure love which is part of everything and everyone. At the core of all living things is love. Think of a baby, they were born and their souls are SOO pure and open and bright!

Discovering my core/spirit/heart literally made me cry because it is soo beautiful, loving and soo powerful. I am here for a reason and there is NEVER a moment to doubt it because beneath that doubt all it needs is reassurance and that reassurance comes from unconditional self love! Our hearts (I'm sorry not sorry) are the most powerful tools we have. The mind (thank you for being here but) needs to ride behind the heart because the heart knows.

There are soo many songs, stories about "love" (love this girl or this guy) but the classics and profound ones are the simple ones about self-love, unconditional love of self,  just be you.... that stand out and make a difference because everybody at their core is asking for this.

I have soo much more to say! It's overwhelming! But really what it comes back to is that we all are true divine love and that women are incredible and amazing (so very thankful I'm female). The power is limitless and our own limits are ourselves. Self-Love is CRAZY POWERFUL!

That's all for now Lovelies!
Stay true to your heart and know deep down you are always loved and taken care of!


Love you,
Ahn xoxoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses.
No one to leano n, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins." Bob Moawad 


Word of the Day
Relucent
Adjective
: reflecting light, shinning

Songs songs to encompass the essense of this post Loves 😘
"Just Do You" by India Arie


"All You Need Is Love" by The Beatles

Comments

Popular Posts