Oooooo....!

I am pure creativity
I am pure sensitivity
What can I use with all this energy?
You tell me, I want to see
I want to see this symphony

Dear EveryBeauty,

I have no idea where to start this blog. But I need to write so here I'm writing.

I did a Strong Interest Test @ WorkBC and my results are:
1) Artistic (The Creators)
2) Realistic (The Do-ers)
3) Social (The Helpers)
4) Investigative (The Thinkers)

Artistic is a no-brainer, Realistic is (working outdoors, hands-on, athletics) what I know I am but it was nice to see it on paper and Social is a no-brainer too.

Artistic 64%
Realistic 52%
Social 56%
Investigative 54%

The percentages between Social and Realistic is wonky because (the test is United States based and) men are more realistic (hands on, machinery, building things) and women are more Social (caring, counselling, etc). So beause I am a girl,  I have a High in Realistic and Moderate in Social, very interesting.

From that my Top Five Interest Areas:
1) Performing Arts (A)
2) Nature & Agriculture (R)
3) Counselling and Helping (S)
4) Science (I)
5) Culinary Arts (A)

Ohh! Can't forgot....
My Personal Style Scale Preferences
* You (meaning me) likely prefer a balance of working alone and working with people. YES
* You seem to prefer to learn by doing YES
* You probably prefer to lead by example YES
* You may like taking risks YASS
* You probably enjoy both team roles and independent roles YES

Soooo.... with all that said and done, now I need to take all of that (plus more that I have) and create a job/career that suits my interests/passions.

I'm a creator, I'm a doer and I'm a care-er! I love nature, I care for people and I desire to create! I desire to work with nature, I desire to work with my creativity, and I desire to help humanity. What can I do with this? I love to write, I love to exercise, I love to sing, I love to help people!

My challenge now is to create a career description for myself.... AHHHH!

Lately, I've been looking online a lot of future jobs (what AI, Artificial Intelligence, could take over in the next 20 years) and what I found out was the more creative it is, the less likely it will take it over. So GREAT news for me! The more creative and heart-centred the career is the most likely the AI won't take over! Soo let's feel our way to the most creative job (hands-on) and heart-centred career I can build for myself! OOOoooo that sounds awesome!

Creative, Hands-On, Heart-Centred Career 😍😍💟
My heart just gets high, hearing that! I have a future! I literally just wrote that out while writing this blog.... thank you! I can feel that Archangel Gabriel is helping me with this, and I can feel it!

Some career ideas I have:
Personal Trainer
Holistic Nutritionist
Audio Engineer
Published Author

Just some ideas, I spewed out :)

That's all for now, Lovlies!

Take care of yourselves, you matter! There is nobody like you and you are here for a reason! So stay 😘

Love you,
Ahn xxooxxoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Passion is what gives meaning to our lives. It's what allows us to
achieve success beyond our wildest imagination. Try to find a career
path that you have a passion for." ~ Henry Samueli 

Word of the Day
Degust
Verb
: taste (something) carefully to appreciate it fully  


Comments

Popular Posts