Felt an Itch to Post :)

Through the dark 
Lit a spark
That was the start
To the part 
When the heart gates flew open
Embracing the moment
To the beautiful, magical, unconditional unspoken

Dear EveryBeauty,

I have no clue why but I've been having soo many nights lately where I just can't turn my mind off. I have no clue why, maybe it's because I'm not creating? Maybe it's because I'm not meditating enough? Maybe I'm not in a set nightly routine? It might be because of the moon cycle? It might be all of them!?

I have no clue... but I do know for sure, when I create and develop something all on my own (creating a song, write a poem, write a short story), I feel a 100x better. I do know that when I meditate for only 10 minutes a day I feel 100x better. I do know when I have a set nightly routine, my body/mind is ready to wind down and sleep. And I know 1,000% that I am deeply connected to the moon cycle (Full Moon, New Moon, etc). There is no denying, what we are. We are the moon, the sun, the earth. We are all connected. The moon controls the ocean waves (which is water) and we are over half percent of water so it just makes logical sense that the moon effects us.

I believe for me now, a nightly routine needs to include:
- exercise (30 min workout and/or light yoga|stretching)
- journaling (writing down all my thoughts of the day down on paper)
- gratitude (for all the things I do have now)
- meditating (so my mind has a quite break before bed)
- go 2 times on Omnium 1 PEMF Mat (because we are all electromagnetic beings, I need an extra dosage to cleanse and balance out the day)

Pretty much what my morning routine is but in a slightly different order and way.

I've never, ever experienced such late, late nights before (like only getting 2 hours of sleep) so investigating into what I need to have a good nights sleep is a new venture. And to be honest, I'm only doing 1 thing on that list each night, so I believe once I do all of them at night (like I do in the morning), my spirit/mind/body will feel a hundred times better and will get a great nights sleep.

So I believe I've created something. This blog post. Felt I was missing something and I really felt I needed to post a February blog post.

February is an interesting month. Only one new moon, no full moon. ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒŸThe new moon is this week (in 2 days)! I do feel a lot of movement and changes. All is great!

Output of gratitude to send off on a great note:
- thankful for freedom of speech
- thankful for spiritual growth
- thankful for people living different lives
- thankful for the free inner peace lying within
- thankful for lessons which teach us that which we need to let go and grow
- thankful for nature our best teacher
- thankful for this blog

I am soo grateful I have this blog to write on. I am soo thankful I can say whatever I need to and it doesn't hurt anybody and it helps me soul. ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

Btw, I've created a children's song and it is soo cute! I'm hoping to match chords to my accapella song so I can sing it for the kids, at the place I work. When I finished my song, the next morning I was singing my song. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

That is all Lovelies!
Keep being you and always look within!
You are beautiful!

Luv you,
Ahn xxoo


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The only journey is the one within." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke


Word of the Night
Eucatastrophe
Noun
: a happy ending

Comments

Popular Posts