What Is Meant To Be

The eyes of knowing are ubiquitous
The thirst for expansion is contagious 
Done with shy, let's get courageous
My soul is forever ageless
My grown here comes in stages
The most constant thing are changes 

Dear EveryBeauty,

Author/Writer. Singer/Songwriter. Dancer/Choreorapher. Bachelors Degree in Metaphysical Sciences. I am unorthodox. I am not breed to be a sheep. 

I am breed to be an advocate, a leader, a healer! I am breed to make a difference in people's lives! I am breed for a big change! I haven't been writing because my "job" (underneath somebody else), took me away from my joys of life and into the "monkey mind". Even though I am livid and down that I got laid off (without knowing), I know it's a blessing in disguise. Everything is! Because it got me here (back writing). <3

For hours now, I've been thinking up things for my potential life career. Knowing that I am an INJF, an Introverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging - Introverted Intuition with Extraverted Feeling by Myers–Briggs to refer to one of the sixteen personality types. Taking into consideration that I'm an artist in every aspect of that word, and love Mother Nature, I need to USE those talents in my career. At the job that I was working, I was not doing any of them and to be quite honest I was losing myself. Enough though it was just for a month, I am a sensitive person and it made me see what I don't want. I don't want to be just any-o-helper/teacher. I need to use all my talents in my career.

As I am unorthodox and not breed to be a sheep, I believe I need to redefined my career. Fine tune.

Maybe I'm not supposed to have a job working underneath anybody. Maybe I need to get into a career for myself. (I know there's TONS AND TONS AND TONS of responsibilities attached to becoming your own boss, don't worry I'm just thinking out loud) I've even been thinking that I need to have a career that honours and grows with my feelings and lessons. Not having to put on a happy face all the time. As I am human, I'm not just JOY from the movie "Inside Out", all my feelings are valid and they help me grow and evolve. I don't know, these are only just thoughts. But thoughts can turn into actions :P

This sign from the Universe is pretty big! And I want to lap up all the intuitive/logical information I can to move forward in my life. I KNOW my career is in the arts and I KNOW my career is with helping people. But I KNOW it won't be orthodox, I KNOW it will be out of the box original.

I have been told (a few times in my life) that I could be an Advocate for nature or/and people with disabilities. And I've even been thinking about that.

There is always an answer to every question! :) All I'm doing right now is asking the question and finding my answer. I believe everything happens for a reason.

Thank you for listening to my rant and rave, spilling my heart out! :)

Luv you bunches,
Ahn xxooxxoo


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and glorious at the end."
~ Robin Sharma 

Word of the Day
Acumen
Noun
:  keenness and depth of perception, discernment, or discrimination especially in practical matters


Comments

Popular Posts