New Moon Solar Eclipse Reading Part 2 of 2

Dear EveryBeauty,



Welcome back to the second part of my New Moon Solar Eclipse Reading August 21, 2017!! Powerful!!! :D

So last night, I did a New Moon Reading for myself with the help of New Age Hipster!
Here's the link to her beautiful post: http://www.newagehipster.co/blog/2015/11/11/new-moon-manifesting-spread

This is what I got! I will highlight the ones that spoke to me! Using the Angel Tarot Cards by Doreen Virtue!

→→→→→→→→

1.) You Are Here
~ This card where you are right now

* The High Priestess*
"You drew this card because the answers you seek lie in your feeling and emotions. Trust your  intuition and the power of your natural psychic abilities. There's no race into action right now, however. Instead take time to gain more insight. Withdraw from nose of daily life and ask guidance from your angels and guides. Everything you need to know will be revealed to you in time, just have patience."

2.) Mental Shifts
~ This card is about what mental shifts you need to make to align and manifest your dreams.

3.) Spiritual Gifts
~ This card is about reminding you of your gifts and abilities. 

*Five of Eight* (Upside Down)
"You're too focused upon what you don't have. A mentality of lack is creating a "lack" reality, through the Law of Attraction. Help is close by, but your pessimism is preventing you from recognizing it. It's time to reassess your thoughts, the words you use, and your beliefs about money."

{This card is telling me that I need to focus on my spiritual gifts, and how I need to throw away my negative thinking about devaluing myself. And how the card was upside down, symbolizes to me that it is very internal. Maybe my career is spiritual? :D Spiritual Music!!}

4.) Co-Create This
~ This is card is just what you totally want to manifest

5.) Ask For Help Receiving This
~ This card is about areas you need assistance in to get to where you want to go

6.) Star Potential
~ This card is about what you can accomplish/make happen this new moon! :)

I got two cards!
"The Moon: Archangel Haniel" + "Knight of Fire"

"Ask your inner self and trust your guidance. This is a time of powerful intuition and psychic ability. Embrace this period of self-awareness to overcome past blocks that have held you back. Awaken to truths about yourself that you've kept hidden, and see your brilliant light!"
"A person who's passionate about anything he or she takes on. A take-charge individual who moves quickly, with confidence and certainty. Fearless. Loyal. Charismatic. Self-assured. Adventurous."

Damn I'm gonna manifest that! Awesome!

→→→→→→→→→→→

Feel free to do this too. I'd love to know what you got!  ðŸ˜ŠðŸ’™

Time of planting seeds of what you desire and dream! Dream big beauties!!

Much Moon Luv,
Ahn xxooxxoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All matter is simply Spirit compressed into form; the things in our world are Divine Substance with tangible use for us."
~  Dr. Jay Scott Neale 

Word of the Day
Consanguineous
adjective
:  of the same blood or origin; specifically :  descended from the same ancestor  

Comments

Popular Posts