Morning Routine for Powerful Goddesses!

My inner voice was quite now so vociferous 
My action was to fight but now no belligerence
I feel the flame of desire it's now so contagious
The beauty of this partly evolution intelligence
Thank you, what a difference!  

Dear EveryBeauty,

I literally have a new zest to my life now! I know where I'm going! I see the end point and it's beautiful!

I never saw it before but I have all the doings for becoming an Entrepreneur!!! My morning routine and nightly routine coincides to all the Entrepreneurs that I hear.

Looking into successful people's morning routine it was exciting to see that everything that they do, I love to do in the morning!

Here is my ideal morning routine:

Massage my feet with a tennis-sized ball The first thing I do is literally roll out of bed and massage my feet while sitting down. I have my favourite ball and I start to roll the ball on all points of my feet. This helps my feet to become awake, alive and start to feel flexible and ready for walking. It also helps my feet to massage any aches or pains that I unknowingly felt. As I've had feet problems before, this helps it stay limber. One thing I do is press my big toe all the way to my pinky toe hard on the ball (giving a good stretch) and it helps to create an arch in my feet.

Go on my Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Mat with the Brain This is the next thing I do as I've noticed a significant difference if I do not. This helps my body (chakras) to realign into balance and my brain to create new wavelengths to expand like Albert Einstein! Pulses beautiful frequencies into my cells to dance into alignment!

Stretch on Yoga Mat This is very essential for me as my legs do support me in my life, I pay extra care and attention to them. One thing that I've picked up from a physical therapist is, I take a rolling pin and go over my calves, and thighs to relieve any crystallized crystals that need massaging out. Let me tell you, it feels WONDERFUL!

Meditation/Visualization This really helps me to ground! Helps me feel secure and safe here on Mother Earth. Helps me to erase all outside chatter in my mind and just go deep within and feel the peace that has always resided within. Visualization is extremely important to me as it gets me excited about life and my life that I'm creating. Always puts a smile on my face, visualizing my life in 5 years and feeling the feelings I feel there!

Exercise Moving my body always feels good. Sometimes I reject going because it's too much work but once I go and do it I feel soo much better afterwards! My endorphins always thank me!

Gratitude/Affirmations I have a beautiful book that I put all my gratitude and affirmations in. I start off with gratitude because it just sets the mood for my affirmations. If you know what I mean 😉

Breakfast/Read Something Inspirational I don't know why but I like to do all the stuff that I listed out on an empty stomach. I used to just get up and eat first and go on the computer/internet. Now I'm a whole other person! I read something inspirational to get me (once again) excited about the day. And I do my besst not to watch tv as I eat. So that I can be more mindful of how much I eat and HOW I FEEL as I eat it. Just being a mindful eater.

I turn my phone off or turn it to Airplane Mode to not get all the EMF's that radiates out of it (from 9pm or 10pm-9am). Just keeps my energy field clean for as long as possible. I'm pretty much doing my rendition of S.A.V.E.R.S. by Hal Elrod. 😊

S ilence = PEMF Session (it's completely quiet when I go on)
A ffirmations = Gratitude + Affirmations
V isualization = Meditation + Visualization
E xercise = Yep
R eading = Reading something Inspirational
S cribe = This one I need to do (I'll add it in somewhere)

So yes, that is it! I hope you Lovelies add some of these (love yourself) activities before you start your day. It truly does help set a wonderful tone for the day, I must say.

Keep shinning your light!

Luv you bunches,
Ahn xxooxxoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within you!"
~ Marcus Aurelius 

Word of the Day
Dilatory
adjective
1. tending to delay or procrastinate; slow; tardy. 

Comments

Popular Posts