There Must Be...

The anger that boils beneath my blood
Tears of sadness that creates a flood
Life is made up of ups and downs
Reverberating and flowing in a harmony of sounds
Let it be and let it free
Life is made up of you and me's 
by Ahn van Mentz 


Dear EveryBEauty,

For my 25th birthday I got the present of reality! :P That the financial system and living systems are extremely messed up. You literally have to pay to live (to have shelter, to have water, to have food, to contribute to community sometimes). It's a very backwards life and I just got woken up to it on my 25th birthday month and I honestly went into a pretty deep depression. Even thinking of taking my own life from how messed up life has gotten (for humans), and how I want to help but feel soo small.

I didn't know how deep the messed-upness existed. To have a home you either have to pay rent, pay a mortgage or pay your taxes each year (if you've payed off your mortgage). What I understood before was that after you payed off your mortgage you could just have the house as it, but NOPE, I guess the gov just wants to grab you by your privates and keep you, locked in chains! Having to owe, in general for me gives me extreme anxiety, so I'm very happy (thankful), I'm in a very unique situation where I'm not (really) in any of them.

As I'm in this situation I really crave a need to discover, meet people who have that vision and have the resources/intelligence to build a new way! There must be another way to live and not be tied down. Where the land is ours and not the governments (whoever they are). I feel it's a right to live on land and not have to get approval to exist there, to build a cute little home.

All anybody needs to live is shelter, water, food and community. Having to pay for water really says a huge sign in how screwed up power has been used.

Anyways, another aha-moment for me this week has been, I feel every soul/spirit have come from different planets and came here to get along in harmony. For example, if someone came from the Andromeda galaxy and another soul came from Neptune, they agreed to come onto Earth (be stripped of knowing and be given a veil) and work with their ego/sprit/mind/body together to create harmony with Father Sky and Mother Earth.

That may not have made ANY sense but just knowing that I feel this Earth is an experiment planet for the Universe. And with all these souls from different galaxies, I feel there multiple possibilities and opportunities that a new system for living will arise. I just KNOW. I don't know what it is yet, but I know there are intelligent/wise people on this planet to make this change.

So the more people that stay true to who they are and shine their light, the opportunities for change are endless! I feel there is a bright future and know that it starts with one person, your beautiful self. :) Follow your heart and nothing can get in your way besides yourself. We are all powerful, beautiful, intricate humans and as we connect (deeper our connection) to Source/God and Mother Earth, nothing can get in our way!

That is all Lovelies!

Luv you,
Ahn xxooxxoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." ~ Albert Einstein


Word of the Day

Carpe Diem
noun  
:  the enjoyment of the pleasures of the moment without concern for the future

Comments

Popular Posts