Original Song Time :)

The energy around just ebbed and flew
Throwing me around like I never knew
Stirring the pot to create anew
Hitting speed bumps but I still go
What came out was such whizzo

Dear EveryBeauty,

I honestly, didn't know what to post so I just decided I post a song I created! :)
I have the video down below and here are the lyrics:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There Was A Boy
by Ahn van Mentz

There was a boy
Who sat by me and said
Spread your wings and fly
There's no need to disguise 

The beauty within you
Just shines through true
So I let it, to shine through
And through all the clouds I have found

Ocean blue skies
Swimming through paradise
Sometimes not so nice
But I know, it all goes
Full circle
Through these words...

There was a boy
Who sat by me and said
Spread your wings and fly
There's no need to disguise 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



That's all for now Lovelies!

Luv you, Ahn xxooxoo

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it
is impossible to be silent." ~ Victor Hugo


Word of the Day
prelapsarian
adjective
1.Theology. occurring before the Fall:
the prelapsarian innocence of Eden.
2.Characteristic of or pertaining to any innocent or carefree period:
a prelapsarian youth.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts