Full Moon in Capricorn ~ Angel Talk (long post)

Darkness filled my past brain walls
Receiving all transparent cry calls
But today is another day
Come what may
Right now I accept light/love and carpe diem
Turning my reality into a dream
by Ahn van Mentz


Dear EveryBeauty,

I have to confess that, yes, I went on a pretty dark night of the soul for about a week. Binge watching The Walking Dead, seeing the zombies as the government, going into a deep depression, feeling why do I live here, etc. But I feel now, that all that was my monkey mind, mixed in with the global consciousness of how intense the energies are right now! The Full Moon TODAY! I also do feel, my depression and anxiety is just stuck energy that needs to be moved!

One of my very bad habits, is when I feel anxious or depressed I turn to food. For the week that I was in mild to deep depression I did just eat. A few years ago it would be junk food, now it's like dates or carrots and hummus (not too bad, but still bad). So I feel, it's time for me to let that shit go and move on! I have the resources now to MOVE when I need to. Go for an hour walk when I feel anxiety or depression creep in because I have soo much to be thankful for, its ridiculous!

Last night, after eating a huge load of beans and rice (soo much I wanted to vomit), I decided before I go to bed I'd do an Angel Card Reading for myself. I found a Birthday Card Spread on the internet and decided to try that one out (on the full moon), now that I'm 25! Here's the birthday spread example: http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/birthday-tarot-spread/ Using Doreen Virtue Angel Tarot Cards, it came out quite awesome! Four cards rung very true to me, I had to share.

💙💙💙💙💙💙

Card #1: Current Place in the World
The Magician

{This card signals that it's the right time to begin new projects! If you had any doubts about your ability to manifest your dreams, leave them behind. In fact, the more self-confidence you have the more success you experience. Fortunately, the angels can boost your inner strength if you'll call upon them. Although you may not feel ready to move forward upon your path, you're actually more prepared than you realize. Your life experiences have trained you for this moment, and the opportunities available to you at this time are magical. Take focused action with respect to any plans you may have been preparing for.}


Card #3: What Empowers You
The Star

{Trust and follow your intuition, as it's right on target. Faith. A sense of purpose. A prosperous new beginning. Being on the right path!}

Card #5: Present Physical and Material Well-Being
Queen of Air

{Your clear decision-making abilities are needed right now. See through any hidden agendas. It's time to remove anything or anyone from your life whose presence no longer serves your greatest good. Still, try to see the underlying humor.}

Card #9: Actions Required to Achieve Goals 
The Wheel 

{The angels sent you this card because of positive changes occurring in your life. Expect and enjoy beneficial new opportunities they present themselves. This is an optimal time to make big and small changes. Take the leap with the knowledge that everything will work well for you. Old blocks are lifting, and everything now moves forward quickly. If recent events shook your faith, you'll now see how they were actually positive for you. Rapid advancement is likely now. Good luck. A happy accident. Balanced karma. A miracle. A twist of fate. Destiny. }

💙💙💙💙💙💙

The first card rung soo true for me because, I feel I have soo much to give but I don't have the confidence to share. With that card from the Angels I felt confirmation that, "Yes, go forth my child", pretty much. Knowing I always have Angels to talk to when I'm alone and down and they are always there, always! <3
The second card rung very true to me because, having faith and having a purpose does empower me to keep going. It was just soo awesome it was right on!
The third card was very, very accurate as I'm needing to let go of the habit of turning to food and obsessing over it. Instead go for a half hour walk, do the plank, play the guitar, write a song etc. But looking back and thank the habit for protecting me psychologically in the past, now I can move on.
The forth card, OMG, was it ever soo true! On the card, Archangel Michael was standing strong. I laughed to myself knowing that he is always there for me and always there to shine the reflected light back to me. Such a beautiful reminder.

So I'm doing much better and seeing the light again. :P Thankful I am allowed on here to be my authentic self, it's soo beautiful. And I thank you for accepting me for me. <3
You are beautiful!!!

That's all Lovelies!

Luv you,
Ahn xxooxxoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She believed in angels, and, because she believed, they existed." ~ Clarice Lispector, The Hour of the Star

Word of the Day
Ubiquitous
Adjective
1. existing or being everywhere, especially at the same time; omnipresent:

Comments

Popular Posts