Human Days

Iridescent vibes line this wake
Blessed be you, the words that you make
Standing up alive and awake
I need to let loose and be bloody frank 
by Ahn van Mentz

Dear EveryBeauty,

It was 3:25am the moment I started to write this post. Lying in bed unable to go back to sleep because of an accumulation of continuous consumption of inflammatory ingredients slowly but surely suffocating my vital organs starting with just my stuffy nose. *definite wake up call to revert back to my organic healthy ways!

(Disclaimer: I am not a health practitioner or professional, I am only speaking from personal experience.)

My previous post I created about loving and embracing your body didn't touch on "food" health.

I didn't think I should post this. As health is a combination of sooooooo many things. Food/diet is just a part of it. But I feel a need to so here I go...

Loving your body and yourself also comes with helping and healing your body. For me if I am eating wheat/gluten, dairy and manmade sugar or even organic cane/beet sugar, I'm abusing my body and not listening/loving my body. For me eating those foods creates a palpable acidic environment in my body, creating a rest home for inflammation (which in turn unlike most people can land me in the hospital on Boxing Day). Lately I've been under some mind boggling stress, defaulting to reaching for acidic foods. But the more I am hard on myself the more I reach for those foods so I'm STOPPING now and being gentle on myself and starting anew. 😊

Rerouting back to my best eating lifestyle for my body (vibing high and happy), which contains of; 85-90% whole foods, beans/legumes, whole grains, Medjool dates (to sweeten my oatmeal), nuts/seeds, gluten-free oats, cacao powder, delicious spices and on occasion eggs (as I've learned just recently, I'm not eating a live embryo of a baby chicken)! That's where/when my body sings and does summersaults ready and clean for clear orgasmic connection with Gaia and Source.

Loving your body is also listening to your body. Creating a relationship that honours the connection with your Gaia connected suit/vehicle/being and your ethereal spirit. The body is deeply connected to Mother Gaia more than anything and the more foods that are not in alignment (rooted in Gaia) the more out of whack our cell systems go.

So from that...
I'm getting back into eating for my body to where it sings gleefully!

That is all for now.

Luv you Lovelies,
Ahn xxooxxoo

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot
be seen or even touched - they must be felt with
the heart. ~ Helen Keller 

Word of the Day
Syzgy 
Noun
1. Astronomy. an alignment of celestial bodies (as the sun, the earth, and either the moon or a planet):
Example: Syzygy in the sun-earth-moon system occurs at the time of full moon and new moon.



Comments

Popular Posts