444

The syzygy is crazy up in here
I can feel it pulsating it is near
There is nothing for me to fear 
I am loved through and through and that is clear
by Ahn van Mentz

Dear EveryBeauty,

From Doreen Virtue Angle Numbers 101 Book:

444
There are angels - they're everywhere around you! You are completely loved, supported, and guided by many Heavenly beings and you have nothing to fear!

This number is a very special number to me. I have felt ever since I've moved from the big city to this cute small town (my home), this number has been surrounding me. The big moments in my life have been stamped with that number. There have been magical experiences surrounding my living situation that is deeply connected to that number. So I am hearing Mother Gaia/Source LOUD and clear! :)

Plus I feel everybody I meet now, coming back here, is literally an Earth Angel. Synergy and 444 have been the main ingredient in my days! <3 Small circles, everyone connected to everyone. High vibes! Just soo amazing!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!

That is all for now, Lovelies.

Luv you,
Ahn xxooxoo

p.s. I am soo blessed with the people I am surrounded with. <3


A friend is someone who gives you total
freedom to be yourself. ~ Jim Morrison

Word of the Day (too)
Phosphenes 
Noun
1.) The light and colours produced by rubbing your eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts