Step Into My Power ~ SuperMoon New Moon in Gemini

The feminine power that is flowing red
It just started when I got out of bed
The days of looking outside for self-acceptance
Have burned and washed away with the new moon presence 
Today I vow to begin this journey
To only look to me for the power that I'm forging 
 © by Ahn van Mentz

Dear EveryBeauty,

Welcome to May 25th 2017 NEW MOON IN GEMINI (my sign)! :)
&
Welcome to my Blog <3

After watching E-Motion directed by Frazer Bailey (https://www.gaia.com/video/e-motion) I felt deeply inspired to write/ to share what I know and experience, because everything - I mean everything - I already knew in the movie and I was getting frustrated and angry. I felt everything that they were saying, I already knew, regurgitating it to me. They were - but it was a very healthy reminder. With that healthy reminder I got inspired to create my Authentic Ahn!

Feet. Feet are the foundation of our life, living here on this physical realm. You need feet to feel grounded, connected to earth (excluding the many amazing people who are without them, there are ways, but with me personally, as I have feet, I need to use them to connect to Gaia). Connected to Gaia! The immaculate energy of Mother Earth! And in the course of my life here on Earth I have struggled to ground, to feel safe to be here on Gaia, to feel secure to exist on this plane.

The experience I had in Costa Rica 2014 was my stepping stone TO becoming grounded and secure and stepping into my power of being here on earth; however,  my subconscious mind was too scared to take on that responsibility so it created a "physical problem" so I wouldn't be able to. That was the day I hairline fractured my left ankle.

So having this problem with my physical feet, I had the excuse to not step into my power and continued to give my power away.  In doing so, I came back into a new city (which I had just moved to weeks before my trip to Costa Rica) and I was scared shitless, petrified of how to settle in, and now had this "crutch"!  I was in fight-or-flight mode so my foot didn't heal properly but it was healed enough for me to live and move forward slowly in my journey in that amazing new city (that I came to alone).

Moving 8 times in just 3 years, I re-injuired my ankle (October of last year, as it didn't heal properly), I believe it did so to remind me; to yell at me "come into your power", "feel secure and safe on Gaia", "time for you to shine"! I now have the resources, the community, the strength, the knowledge, the experiences, the feelings, that I need to fully heal and to fully come into my own now! As the body, the physical body is made out of energy, and atoms, I know/ I believe that I will heal myself! <3

I needed to move into that brand new city alone to grow into the person that I am now. I moved there because I wanted to sink my teeth into the music scene. Thankfully I DID create that but I got something way more, and that was moving the 7-8 times in the 3 years that I lived there, growing and learning more than I could think possible. Now moving back into my cute, small hometown, I feel I'm moving back home. My university of life was in that big new city. I feel I'm coming back with a new set of eyes and a new set of vigor!

The purpose of this blog is for me to now expose and to share with you all what I feel and experience throughout my journey to stepping into my power. As authentically as I can be. I probably won't be blogging on a "schedule" I'll be blogging when I "feel" like blogging as that is the authentic me. :)

I am thankfully blessed with now having my own "little home" starting June 1st here in my little small hometown! It is perfect, more than I could ever imagine! I am truly blessed beyond human comprehension.

Love Every One of You!
You Matter!
And I'm excited to have you on my journey!

Luv you,
Ahn xxooxxoo

Be You. Do You. For you!

Word of the Day
Ineffable 
Adjective
1. incapable of being expressed or described in words; inexpressible
2. not to be spoken because of its sacredness; unutterable

Comments

Popular Posts