Master The Posibilities

The cortex of this land is weaved within kaleidoscopic dreams
3D is just the tip top of what you see and what could ever be
Deep down lies pixie dust and shimmering dreams
Of love, trust and many ineffabilities 
It is never too late to follow your heart
There are clustered cornucopia possibilities
 © by Ahn van Mentz

Dear EveryBeauty,

The thoughts and choices that you make are the trajectory of leading you to new possibilities. I see it as a circle; thoughts - make choices - lead to new possibilities. With those new possibilities you have your thoughts and choices to choose from, and so on.

One of my favourite movies to watch, called "Don't Tell Mom The Babysitter's Dead", has a scene that has a line I always liked. Sue Ellen's (Christina Applegate) brother Kenny (Keith Coogan) and his friends were lounging around, passing a Duby, getting high (this was in the 80's) were thinking of hitting the city and partying.  One of his friends said he had his mother's MasterCard. The line he epiphanies' out is let's "Master the Possibilities!" I always thought that was funny. :)

One choice that's been on my mind for the whole morning has been to binge eat on Ezekiel bread with Crunchy Almond Butter & Warm Honey! OMG! {Heaven in my mouth} Only because something (many somethings) are agitating me and making me on edge. The unsteadiness of my atmosphere right now. One thing that I can tell you is, I planned on eating oatmeal this morning but it's in the freezer still frozen. I usually take the oatmeal out the night before to be all nice and neatly ready to eat the next morning. So I have a choice here... Binge eat on food or drown the emotional hunger with tea? Which one will lead me to the experiences, the possibilities I want to live in? I could binge eat on the bread and make my life a living emotional hell. Or I could wait drink tea as I soak the oatmeal in hot water to defrost fast so I can still live out my plan. As I am a smart cookie, I'm making the healthy decision to pick the latter. :)

It only takes one conscious choice at a time to change one's life and one's habit. One step at a time. For me, this morning, I'm choosing to honour my body and choose the food that helps me the most. As I am a spiritual being having a human experience I will have my hiccups and pitfalls but I promise I will learn and grow from them. So for right now, it's a victory and choosing the best possible choice I could gift myself.

Thank you for being here and reading this. As I write this out, this has helped me TO think this through and make the best possible outcome for me. So I thank you.

That is all for now, and I will see you next time.
Luv your beautiful self and shine your light!

Luv you,
Ahn xxooxxoo

The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the
buts that you use today. ~ Les Brown

Word of the Day
Petrichor 
noun
1.) A pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long period of warm, dry weather.


Comments

Popular Posts