Found my Ticket!

Kept in the dark by my thoughts
Crazily connecting the dots 
Focusing on the black
Ignoring the white 
I need to step back 
And ignite every sight 

Dear EveryBeauty,

These days my days have been interesting. School has been awesome, just so you know. :)

I recently had a little thing with dating and it was great up until I had to stop and that kinda was depressing. Sorta sent me on a journey back to dark thoughts and eating out of comforting.... But this moment is a new one and I choose to stop. :) I've realized that I've stopped singing or doing anything creative. That's probably why I haven't been sleeping that well. Plus me focusing on (not having any girlfriends my age or boyfriend or etc) lack and ignoring everything that I do have. Stepping back and injecting into my life more gratitude for the present moment and more singing/creating songs I'll be more in a positive energy field to calm down and relax. AND I've started to read books again!!! Celebrate! ๐Ÿ™‹Don't want to get permanent square eyes. I freakishly imaged humans everywhere having skinned out square eyes, pretty freaky! ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Any-who, a lot is happening in my life, people are leaving/moving/arriving in my life and many, many inner changes. Really didn't know any one human can grow soo goddamn much!

Clairaudient
Clairvoyant
Singer/Songwriter
Writer/Reader
Dancer/ Choreographer

Yeahhh!! What can I do with all this? I'm going to be tapping into my psychic skills to get more connected to my soul/high self and with Archangels/Angels. I do feel with me not sleeping well for the past handful of weeks, I've lost connection with myself and who I am. Focusing on lack and ignoring me and all my amazing qualities. Not tapping into building my qualities for my career in child care. Because I know children will be more susceptible to psychic loving things.

AND I need to remember that I am at this stage for a reason. I may not have very close female friends my age but that is for a cosmic reason. This can be a time for me to know that will come and to utilize this time to focus on me and be my best friend, before I can be a true friend to anybody else. Literally write out a story of what I want my life to look like in 2 years from now or 1 year from now. Visualization is pretty awesome! I've started this morning writing a pretty awesome picture of my life. My boyfriend is EFFing amaze-balls! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

Sooo... all in all.... Focusing back on gratitude, staying in the present moment for 5 mins a day at least ๐Ÿ˜‰ , psychic abilities, reading more and singing more original songs or covers. Yes!! Found my ticket!

Just so you know this is for me more than you.... Really was in a dark space for the past week and a half, eating terrible food and binge watching a "swear-riddled" tv show. So this is a great reminder for me to do this and focus back on this to realign with me!

Remember you are the light and the dark, embrace all that you are and know right now is where you are supposed to be. Remember to look within and know you always have the answers... We are just your reminders! ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Stay you, Beauty!

Luv you,
Ahn xoxox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness."
~ Abraham Maslow 



Word of the Day
Facile 
Adjective
: easily accomplished, handled, or attainable 

Comments

Popular Posts