Happy Groundhog Day :)

Life is but a dream
Made up of reflections in the water
Letting go midstream 
I can't help but bonder 
Loving my avatar 
Shinning my star 

Dear EveryBeauty,

Just so you know it's going to be an early spring (heard it from a beaver; on NBC 😉)! Some great news from the start!

I've been delving deep (again) into what I desire in my life. Removed from the co-dependency relationship and into creating a life I call my own. Taking away all the "shoulds" and "can'ts" and desires from the outside world to what they want my life to be. And as you must have seen in my last post, it's been "hell" but thankfully I surfaced back up into my true divine self and discovered what I desire to manifest and align to.

Last night I did this awesome thing where I did a mind map, put my name in the centre of the paper with a circle around it and putting around it all the things I desire to be "represented/associated" with. Like for example, if you think of Zola you think of a dentist who loves to create robots on the side. So I put down all the things I want people to see me as and what I desire to do/spend my life doing. The coolest stuff came up!

Here they are:
➢Singer/Recording Studio
➢Bellydancer
➢Gym
➢Yoga
➢Author?
➢Psychic/Intuitive
➢Holistic Nutritionist (Dietitian)

Yoga/Gym/Bellydancer = Leisure/fun (community based activities) Where I most definitely want to be a certified Personal Trainer and Yoga Teacher but only for the knowledge and not for teaching. Great places to meet fit, health minded people.

😻Soo many ideas😻
Singer/Recording Studio + Psychic/Intuitive + Holistic Nutritionist (Dietitian) = Where I have fun and change lives.  I put recording studio because I want to spend all my time in the recording studio and not really live gigs. Would only want to post music on Spotify and/or Youtube.
💥Ideas explosion time💥
- Was thinking of linking up the two (Intuitive and Dietitian together) to still working with children.
- Incorporate the two into my Early Childhood Educator career.
- Creating some songs for children and for fun purposes
- A childcare centre with a recording studio meant only for children, that are interested.
- Give card readings to children/teenagers (going through life's big transitions)
- And soo many more!

Author? = Novel Trilogy into a Motion Picture 😍😍 I put a question mark beside it because I haven't been reading much and I haven't been writing enough to "be considered" an author-in-the-making. Plus I haven't gotten to any workshops or seminars regarding creative writing, etc. This area in my life has been on the WAYY back burner. But my dream/goal is still there to have my novel trilogy turned into a motion picture because I see my books soo clearly that I know teenagers will love it.

Yep, finally got my life goals/dreams together, as it might be like groundhog day to many of you but to me it's like I'm discovering WHO me is again! I will need to do some EFT tapping on my fears around driving a vehicle as that is one major life milestone I haven't accomplished yet, but I desire to have on my belt.

We all are multi-dimensional beings! Gratitude is soo powerful, use it to your advantage. 😉 I'm very happy in this stage of my life right now because I'm learning/growing/discovering and knowing within myself the strengths and abilities I never knew I possessed and it's making me soo self-confident! Enjoying the skin I'm in and appreciating all the flaws on my body and seeing it as art (a story). Also it's NEVER TOO LATE for anything. I do feel sometimes that I'm too old for singing etc, but that's truly my ego trying to keep me "safe" from dangers that aren't there. Trying to keep me little.

So all in all, no one size fits all, where you are at is where you are and focusing on what you are thankful for and visualizing + feeling your dreams will create them to manifest. We are all truly supported (through Source/God/Angels, etc) in this life and we are all co-creators of this magnificent game called life! 💙💜

That's all for now lovelies!

Love you,
Ahn xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Life life to the fullest, and focus on the positive."
~ Matt Cameron 

Word of the Day
Occam's razor 
Noun
: a scientific or philosophical rule that favours the simplest explanation 


Comments

Popular Posts