I Deserve My Love

When your world's been turned upside down
For you to see the gemstones beneath your ground
Feel that frequency of acceptance sound?
Yep, it's here, it's around
Time to listen and follow within
Yes, that time is now  

Dear EveryBeauty,

A·buse
verb
1. use (something) to bad effect or for a bad purpose; misuse.
2. treat (a person or an animal) with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly.
noun
1. the improper use of something.
2. cruel and violent treatment of a person or animal.

Crystal Clear Memo!

💜💚I Deserve My Love 💚💜

I quit abusing myself! This is a new year (3 days after Chinese New Year, into Dog Year) and I choose to change my life... now!
Yesterday, around 2-3pm I binged ate on uncoloured Corn Tortilla Chips and guacamole. Before I bought it a lot happened.

Sunday, I had nothing to do, nobody to see and I didn't know what to do but do the laundry. Depression kicked in thinking about the one biggest fault in my life "how I have no friends" "Living alone is lonely". Those thoughts consumed me through the entire morning. I did my best to combat the thoughts and feelings by: doing yoga and going for a walk (not bringing my purse because I didn't want the temptation to buy). But with all 2 things I tried to clear my head and relinquish my current depression thoughts, didn't work and it just got deeper. The feeling of depression got so deep I needed to combat it with the one thing (in the past that) helped. (Even though the morning of, my body was telling me loud & clear that binge eating is NOT it, but the lonely depressed thoughts consumed me deeply right after lunch and I couldn't handle any longer.) So I caved and bought.

I bought something that I believe is a little better than doughnuts and cookies (the food I was actually craving but was too petrified by the ramifications it would bring to my body). So I bought CORN chips and guacamole (craving salsa but knew tomatoes was low on my vitality hair analysis). So there I was sitting in front of my MAC computer, watching Netflix (as the sun was shinning outside ironically), binge eating. (I did my best by adding in a green salad, but it didn't work.) As I saw the sun shining, my thoughts went to how I would love to be snowshoeing with a bunch of friends. 

Now I'm here typing to you, after midnight with my digestive system doing extreme damage control. Having acid reflex and gas, keeping me up. I now know this was a clear (crystal clear) lesson/message on what I need to do moving forward.

Let go of focusing on the negative aspect of my life and letting go of addiction to destination happiness. Focus on me now. See all the wonderful amazing things I have now. Be happy NOW. Channel my "negative thoughts" of a situation into creating THAT WHICH I DESIRE. Feel it, see it and think it. Create my best friends, now. Live like I already have them. Because you only vibrate what you get.

One of my biggest thing(s) is SELF-LOVE!
Loving my miracle of a body! It is another entity, than my soul or emotional/mental body. It is Gaia's suit for me. So when I abuse my digestive system, liver (live-her), and pancreas, I'm abusing Gaia. She is my mother my best friend.
Starting NOW!
Live for NOW!
LOVE the NOW!
Love my body!
Feed my soul!
I deserve my love!

I need to be the example of unconditional love if I desire that in my partner. My self healing, self-love tools start now!

I seem to learn the hard way, so thank you Universe/Source once again for teaching me (ONCE AND FOR ALL)!

What are some ways that you show yourself self-love?
Show yourself some self-love today and every day because you deserve your love!

Keep shining your light lovelies!

Love you,
Ahn xxoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"To love yourself as you are is a miracle, and to see yourself is to have found yourself, for now.
And now is all we have, and love is who are are." Anne Lamott

Word of the Day
Ubiquitous
adjective
: being present everywhere at once 




Comments

Popular Posts