6 Whole Months!


This year was strange, a marvel a wonder
Everything came to surface, everything that was under
I never knew I could do such a thing
I thought I would flee
But this taught me I had wonderful wings
See me now, I'm sparkling 

Dear EveryBeauty,

Geez! I committed 6 months straight with this blog! I am soo proud of myself, I stuck to it. This taught me I can commit when my heart is in the right place. I felt in my heart that this would stick, because I wasn't focusing only on ONE THING, I was focusing on the whole. I do have many facets to who I am and to put myself in a box, really don't work (as I've seen in the past), so not focusing on the whole (all facets of me), I'm committing. Makes me feel soo good! For half a year I can write a blog.

A lot has happened within the 6 months but I stuck to it and sat down and wrote! I'm soo happy!

Now, let's do it for another 6 months to make a year so then I can post on Facebook (a place I rarely go to and post), that it will be my 1 year anniversary! It know it sounds very weird, but one of my biggest lessons in life is COMMITMENT. Sticking to anything when it gets hard. Having this blog has been such a therapy for me, I love it.

When it gets hard, I still come on here and write about it, that's a pretty big thing. I'm very thankful I stuck to it!

Now, I've started a Youtube Channel, check me out! I've posted a couple videos already, gearing up for the NEW YEAR 2018! I'm going to go with the flow with this channel, just as I have with this blog. I'm super stoked!!! My video for my goals for 2018 will be posted at the bottom, feel free to comment/like or subscribe to become one of my many friends around the world!

Make this coming year, the year you go within and listen to yourself and take care of yourself. Because you matter!

Keep shinning you light!

Luv you,
Ahn xxoo


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers to a Happy New Year's Eve + 2018 Tomorrow! :)




                                Word of the New Year's Eve Day 2017
Blithesome
Adjective
1.) Lighthearted; merry; cheerful

Comments

Popular Posts