First Ever Self-Guided Meditation

I trust and know that this is now
I trust and accept the stillness wow
The power that resides in me
Can power a whole nation 
Mother Earth in it's beauty
Creating such liberation 

Dear EveryBeauty,

Just a few hours ago I did my FIRST EVER self-guided meditation. Lying on my mat in savasana. I knew I needed to try it out just once. This is what I experienced!

First ~ I relaxed my body fully, going through each body part and shedding healing relaxing light in each crevice. 
After I was fully relaxed, I envisioned being on a sunny sandy beach. To my left laid an endless turquoise ocean with clear blue skies. Hearing the waves lap close to my feet. To my right, a deep green forest (which I saw monkeys and a few deers in between the oaks). Looking down and rooting my feet into Mother Nature's healing sands. I felt goooood!
Knowing now to step into the "releasing river" I switched it to WaterUp. I stepped into this WaterUp, releasing anything that no longer serves me to Source. This time as I was letting go my nose/lips/eyes/ears were taken up to source to be transmuted. I asked the question, why? Answer was, "You don't need those to enter into where you are headed, you only need your intuition and knowing". That felt great! 

Envisioning now 7 steps towards my subconscious, I actually felt scared and apprehensive. But stopping myself I remember back to my last meditation and my fear dissipated placing inner peace instead. Once I hit the last step my mind was purely silent. I was in a state of just being, not thinking just being. After what felt like 5 minutes of that wonderfulness, my ego stepped in and reminded me of all the "issues" but then I remembered to be patient with myself and know all humans have problems so I'm all good. 😊 The acceptance the acknowledgement was soo deep, I just LET GO. 

At the second end of the meditation I guided myself to a spaceship where all my alien/angel friends were hanging out around a campfire. Don't remember what happened but it felt very good. 

Stepping onto the 7th step, I sluggishly guided myself up the stairs. 
On the 5th step I was magically carrying an axe up the steps until I was conscious. 

After the meditation I felt soo zen and relaxed, it felt awesome! Still is! πŸ˜‰

Researching the symbolism of axe here's what I found out: 

Symbolism of Axe
As with so many symbols, it has an dualistic association, in this case representing both destruction and creation. A symbol of power. 

This felt soo right because in my last meditation last night, I brought up a green baby (from my alien friends 😏) with me up the steps. 

Looking up the meaning of green:
Green - the color of life, renewal, nature, and energy, is associated with meanings of growth, harmony, freshness, safety, fertility, and environment.
A baby - Creation (for me)

It's soo cool because both times I've gotten the same message. 


Going into the meditation and KNOWING I have soo many friends in blessed dimensions who want to support me here on Earth makes me want to stay and see what I can create in this world to make a difference that they supported soo much.


We all have soo much unseen support! I challenge you to gift yourself a self-guided meditation. It's very rewarding and empowering. 

Until next time Beauties!
Shine your Authentic Selves Bright! πŸ’‹πŸ’–

Luv you,
Ahn xxoo 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Meditation practice isn't about trying to throw away and become something better. It's about
befriending who we are already." ~ Pema Chodron 

Word of the Day
Conflate
Verb
: combine (two or more texts, ideas, etc.) into one

Comments

Popular Posts