Present Moment

This billowing riant
Is feeling giant
I feel a need to shine it out 
No matter the weather
My inner sweater
Knows how without a doubt 

Dear EveryBeauty,

When I only think about the present moment, my whole body and mind relaxes. No stress about the future (this afternoon) or regret about the past (2 years ago). The present moment is literally a free present to oneself. The more I focus on the here and now, the happier and more at peace I am. I know most people can't do that with their job and careers, I understand. But just maybe for 10 minutes of your day, step out, find a quite place and just focus on THE PRESENT. How are you feeling? What sensations are you feeling? Focus only on the MOMENT. Let your walls down just for yourself, and feed your soul/spirit unconditional love that resides in you always.

Focus on all the amazing gifts that are present. Now that will get you going... 😏
There is always a pink lining to every cloud. No matter how dark or dingy the cloud may look like, there is AT LEAST one tiny little light that is shinning that needs your attention. A little heart that needs to be loved maybe it's within you. Maybe in the most darkest of times, the best person to look towards is yourself and your spiritual guides/angels. They are always with you and you are always with you no matter what. It's a very comforting feeling to know there is always (at least) one spirit guide/angel with you, protecting you, guiding you throughout your entire life. Like having an invisible friend that always has your back (if you don't have one in the physical realm).

On a different note, just last night I stumbled upon a video that is quite incredible! Switching a few words here and there to fit with my belief, it's outstanding! I'm not christian in any way, and I believe this artist is, but it's just saying we are all essential for being here and I feel that is an incredible message. You matter and all that goodness! 💖💗 (link the video down below)

That's all lovelies!
You are essential and I'm thankful you are alive and shining your brilliant light!

Much Luv,
Ahn xxoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"The ability to be in the present moment is a major
component of mental wellness." ~ Abraham Maslow 


Word of the Day
Enantiodromia
Noun
: The conversion of something into it's opposite  








Comments

Popular Posts