Intergalactic Friends

Consanguineous lines draw a story
Of times gone by in blank theory
It is beautiful and it is dreary 
It is scary and it is pretty 
There is no need to worry
You are enough, I love you dearly


Dear EveryBeauty,

I honestly had a bit of a meltdown yesterday as I was chopping my vegetables for my salads for the week. I was envisioning myself saying the words I say to myself to a friend, and I literally was crying/laughing. Saying that "I'm worthless, I'm useless, I have nothing to give etc..." and I was just laughing with tears falling down! After I envisioned saying that, I was like that's complete and utter bullshit! I am worthy and I am useful and I have soo much to give! Having that vision of sitting across from a dear friend and saying that broke my heart and made me believe the complete opposite! It was soo beautiful. :)

Yesterday I came across a brilliant documentary called "Unacknowledged" by Dr. Steven Greer on Netflix and it was outstanding! It confirmed all of my feelings and doubts about ET's. Showing proof of how the secret undercover agencies (above the gov) kept evidence of other living beings from other planets that came to visit us. Rosewell, Men In Black, to name a few have 50/50 percent truth in them. I never knew, my suspicions and feelings were true.

We have intergalactic friends checking up on us!

I vividly had this one experience with a "flying saucer" once. I was in the car with a friend driving down a deserted, windy road and for about 1 minute I looked up from my open window I could clearly see a flying saucer hovering above. It made NO sound, just hovering and gliding alongside us. It was no more than 10 feet away. For so long I didn't think it was real but YEAH it was. It was sooo cool! This was like eight years ago or so, but it was my first "real" encounter with one of those things.

So I urge you to go see this amazing documentary on Netflix called "Unacknowledged" by Dr. Steven Greer. After watching the movie, it did leave me uneasy because for one the music was leery and two the government can be quite powerful if you stumble upon their secrets sometimes, etc.  But after watching a Youtuber reviewing the movie I discovered that there are solutions! MEDITATION and OPEN HEARTS!

We can resolve this with doing CE-5 ET Contact. Here's the link: http://ufocontact.com/how-to-do-ce-5-et-contact/

Don't be afraid, these amazing light beings are full of unconditional love and peace! They want to help us evolve and maybe become our intergalactic friends! 😆

Unconditional love is the highest frequency out there so let that love in! 💖

You are beautiful, thank you for being you!

Luv you bunches,
Ahn xxooxxoo

p.s. Let me know what ET experiences you've been through, I'd love to hear them! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of
uncondtional love and acceptance."
~ Brian Tracy

Word of the Day
Vociferous 
adjective
: crying out noisily; clamorous.

Comments

Popular Posts