Divinely Guided

Biophillia is bred in my bones
Going deeper than anything ever known 
by Ahn van Mentz

Dear EveryBeauty,

Everything literally happens for a reason. I don't know how else to phrase that. I've experienced it time and time again.

A couple days ago I had a Reiki session and it was quite amazing! As I'm am empath and pick up other people's energies (unconsciously keeping theirs as my own), in the session a pure miracle happened.

When she started she saw/felt that my heart was "saddened" and that the energy that I picked up and kept it as my own, was saddening my heart. This rang true to me because the day before and the morning of the session I was balling my eyes out! My nerves were shot and I just always felt I was at the edge of blubbering. So after she said that, I internally asked for Archangel Raphael (the Healing Angel) to come and take away anything that isn't mine. I envisioned beautiful emerald Archangel Raphael coming into the session and just drawing it all away into Divine Light. A few minutes after envisioning Archangel Raphael, she was feeling a potent presence guide her, a motherly figure with a beaded necklace with a wooden cross. To me, I had no clue who that was but after telling my mother this presence, it was Mother Mary! 💜

So Mother Mary and Archangel Raphael were there! Giving her visions on where to place her hands to heal. It was the very first time she has ever had that happen. It was amazing!

Writing this all out, takes me back to that amazing hour. Soo thankful that happened!

Moving forward, I need to remember to intent (to envision) a golden white light bubble surrounding me. Remembering to keep what's mine (what I need to work with) and let go of what is not (which is none of my business unless they ask me). So this is a powerful lesson and reminder! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

We are always surrounded by Angels! You are loved, protected and divinely guided! 😊

That is all for now, Lovelies!
Take care of yourselves.

Luv you,
Ahn xxooxxoo

"Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you."
~ Jon Bon Jovi 

Word of the Day
Whizzo
British Slang
adjective
1. absolutely first-rate; superb; excellent.


Comments

Popular Posts