Becoming Nothing and Everything

There is a world out yonder you see
It is beyond infinity
It is neither bright nor bold
It is neither new or old 
Welcoming of all that is 
It is blissful expansive 
by Ahn van Mentz

Dear EveryBeauty,

Last night I went to a guided meditation for the full moon in Sagittarius. This was my first time going to this guided mediation but I was super excited!

Getting settled in and delving deep into the mediation, there was a moment in the mediation that was very peculiar/embarrassing but also very powerful, all at once.

When the guider said, "step into the river and let anything that doesn't serve you wash away down the stream", my lady parts fell off (breasts and vagina). It was actually a blissful experience, sort of had a mini spirit orgasm. 🙊😏 Don't remember much else until he guided us to this tree (tree of life). What I saw when I sat in front of the tree, was the suns rays stream through the leaves like veins right down through the trunk to the deep red roots. Monkeys were swinging off the branches and a huge moose and deer was standing at the base. I felt all the warm, pulsating energy from the sun and the earth flow through me. Then at the very end of the mediation, I was guided to a campfire and I saw this white robed somebody with deep blue eyes, but then I got distracted and the vision fell. But once I came back to focusing on my breath I went into this spacious, ever expanding, no good/no bad, space. There were no thoughts, no words, I could only feel my spirit feeling very spacious, expanding. Floating in space really but much more than that. It was DEEP! Feeling everything and nothing at the same time. It was literally more than words could ever describe.

It was a neat ride!

The guider also had messages to give to us, what he saw and felt once he tapped into our energy. My message was that my grandparents were there and that their wisdom is in me and available to share. I thought that was pretty cool. Wasn't very close to my grandparents (in this physical realm) but I know I'm close in more ways than one. My grandmother was a great writer and my grandfather use to search for crystals up in the mountains (I think that's what he used to do). So yeah, I think I'm pretty close. :P <3

That's all for now, Lovelies!
Have an amazing Full Moon in Sagittarius and know you are more than your body and you are beautiful!

Luv you,
Ahn xxooxxoo

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! ~ Audrey Hepburn 

Other poem I forgot to write in (using the last post's word):
Phosphenes linger taping the surface
Just showing itself so happily wordless 
Knowing where it lies and grows
It is in it's element, it shows 

Word of the Day
Effervescence 
Verb 
1. To give off bubbles of gas, as fermenting liquors.
2. To show enthusiasm, excitement, liveliness.

Comments

Popular Posts